Indian Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering (IJMSE)
Indian Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering (IJMSE) is a yearly international peer-reviewed journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering. One of the objectives of this journal is to disseminate knowledge on various research issues connected with the topics include, but are not limited to:
Computer-Integrated Manufacturing; Design for Manufacturing; Expert Systems in Manufacturing; Grinding and Abrasive Machining; Inspection and Quality Control; Machine Tool Control; Manufacturing Automation; Metal Forming and Forging; Material Removal by Machining; Nontraditional Manufacturing Processes; Process Simulation; Production Systems Optimization; Rail Transportation; Robotics and Flexible Tooling; Sensors; Textile Production; Welding.
(01) Surface Engineering/Coatings
(02) Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Manufacturing Processes
(03) Materials Forming
(04) Materials Machining
(05) Welding & Joining
(06) Material Design of Comupter Aided
(07) Microwave Processing of Materials
(08) Thermal Engineering Theory and Applications
(10) High-speed/Precision Machining and Inspection Technology
(11) Micro-Machining Technology
(12) Laser Processing Technology
(13) Bionic Mechanisms and Bio-manufacturing
(14) Virtual Manufacturing and Network Manufacturing
(15) Remanufacturing Engineering
(16) Sustainable Manufacturing Technologies
(17) Digital Manufacture and Management
(18) Quality Monitoring and Control of the Manufacturing Process
(19) System Analysis and Industrial Engineering
(20) Production and Operation Management
(21) Green Supply Chain
(22) Manufacturing E-commerce System
(23) The Internet of Things
(II) New Materials and Advanced Materials
(24) Non-ferrous Metal material
(25) Iron and Steel
(27) Micro / Nano Materials
(29) Optical/Electronic/Magnetic Materials
(30) New Functional Materials
(31) Building Materials
(32) New Energy Materials
(33) Environmental Friendly Materials
(34) Earthquake Materials and Design
(36) Smart/Intelligent Materials/Intelligent Systems
(37) Polymeric Materials
(38) Thin Films
(39) Mechanical Behavior & Fracture
(40) ToolingTesting and Evaluation of Materials
(III) Advanced Design Technology
(41) Mechanical Dynamics and Its Applications
(42) Mechanical Transmission Theory and Applications
(43) Mechanical Reliability Theory and Engineering
(44) Theory and Application of Friction and Wear
(45) Vibration, Noise Analysis and Control
(46) Dynamic Mechanical Analysis, Optimization and Control
(47) Innovative Design Methodology
(48) Product Life Cycle Design
(49) Intelligent Optimization Design
(50) Structural Strength and Robustness
(51) Reverse Engineering
(52) Green Design and Manufacturing
(53) Design for Sustainablility
(54) New Mechanisms and Robotics
(55) Complex Electro-mechanical System Design
(56) Advanced CAE Technique
(IV) Manufacturing Systems and Automation
(58) Industrial Robotics and Automation
(59) Machine Vision
(60) Sensor Technology
(61) Measure Control Technologies and Intelligent Systems
(62) Transmission and Control of Fluid
(63) Mechanical Control and Information Processing Technology
(64) Embedded System
(65) Advanced Forming Manufacturing and Equipment
(66) NEMS/MEMS Technology and Equipment
(67) Micro-Electronic Packaging Technology and Equipment
(68) Advanced NC Techniques and Equipment
(69) Power and Fluid Machinery
(70) Energy Machinery and Equipment
(71) Construction Machinery and Equip
(72) Materials behavior
(73) Powder metallurgy and ceramic forming
(74) Surface, subsurface, and interface phenomena
(75) Coatings and surface engineering
(76) Composite materials
(77) Materials forming
(79) Nanomaterials and nanomanufacturing
(80) Biomedical manufacturing
(81) Environmentally sustainable manufacturing processes and systems
(82) Manufacturing process planning and scheduling
(83) Meso/micro manufacturing equipment and processes
(84) Modeling, analysis, and simulation of manufacturing processes
(85) Computer-aided design, manufacturing, and engineering
(86) Semiconductor materials manufacturing
(87) Laser based manufacturing
(88) Precision molding processes
(89) Joining processes
(90) Rapid manufacturing technologies
(91) Nontraditional manufacturing
(92) Nanofabrication, nanometrology and applications
(93) Metrology and measurement
| Dr R Saravanan
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Bannari Amman Institute of Technology
Tamil Nadu, India
Editorial Advisory Board
| Dr. Ya-Pu Zhao|
State Key Laboratory of Nonlinear Mechanics
Institute of Mechanics
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Dr. Chang-Hua Lien
Professor and Director of Department of Marine Engineering
National Kaohsiung Marine University
Dr. Hazizan Md Akil
School of Materials and Mineral Resources Engineering
Engineering Campus,Universiti Sains Malaysia,
Nibong Tebal,Penang, Malaysia
Editorial Policy of IJMSE
Indian Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, a multidisciplinary Manufacturing Science and Engineering Journal is a Peer-reviewed International Journal and publishes from Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, South India. The journal has been established since October 2012 on a firm goniv Publications - A Global Research Publishing House. The journal publishes high quality reviews, full papers and communications in all branches of Manufacturing Science and Engineering and its sub-disciplines.
IJMSE does not accept manuscripts that have been published or submitted elsewhere.
IJMSE does not accept manuscripts that have been accepted (or are under active consideration) for publication elsewhere.
IJMSE may accept a paper that has appeared in a similar form in publications not available to the general public, such as conference proceedings, reports, and abstracts for international conferences, but the author(s) must submit a cover letter stating the previous publication and a reprint(s) at the time of manuscript submission.
When manuscripts have been received by the Editor-in-Chief, an acknowledgement of receipt will be sent to the author(s) via e-mail. The Editor-in-Chief chooses an editor to handle the manuscript review.
The submitted manuscript will be subjected to screening review for its scope, novelty, completeness, English level, and conformation to the IJMSE policy. A manuscript not passing the screening review will immediately be returned to the authors.
The editor in-charge will select an expert reviewer to evaluate the manuscript.
The articles can be fully acceptable or the articles can be completely rejected or the articles may be asked for some minor corrections or the articles may be required to be submitted again after major revision.
Manuscripts returned to authors for revision should be resubmitted promptly. If the revision cannot be finished within two month, the manuscript will be regarded as having been withdrawn.
Once the revised articles are received from the authors then they are sent for printing.
The authors firstly receive the Proof of their articles which are sent to them by e-mail for any corrections to be incorporated.
After the editing and corrections are done then the authors will receive the Final Proof to see what actually their paper will look as.
After incorporating the final corrections the articles are sent for printing.
The Editor-in-Chief will finally decide whether or not to accept the manuscript for publication.
Authors can make an appeal against rejection by document only once.
Authors are requested to submit their manuscript online to firstname.lastname@example.org
goniv has a liberal policy to allow the authors and readers to order the hard copies of any particular number/ issue, volume or set of volumes of the journal. The hard copy initiative is a print-on-demand and a not-for-profit initiative. A minimal fees is applied to cover the printing, handling, packaging and postal delivery of the journal volume. To keep the process simple, goniv journal pricing is uniformly applicable over all the volumes.
|Editors and Reviewers
|goniv Publications is seeking qualified researchers to join its editorial team as Associate Editor, Editorial Advisory Board Member, and Reviewers.
Kindly send your details to email@example.com
|Call for Papers
|Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with mention journal title.
|Scholar of the Month
|The Journals honor Outstanding Scholars in various fields. Scholar of the Month should have contributed to their field and to the larger community. Recipients will be nominated by the Advisory Board and approved by the Editor-in-Chief of the allied journals published by goniv publications. Scholar of the Month will be displayed in the web portal of the concerned journal. |
| goniv is now being indexed with DOAJ, Google Scholar, Informatics, ProQuest CSA Technology Research Database, NASA ADS (Harvard Univ.), CiteSeer, UlrichWeb, ScientificCommons (Univ. of St Gallens), University of Karlsruhe, Germany, PennState University, University of Washington, Georgetown University
Please send your brief write up to email@example.com|
Indian Journal of Chemical Research (IJCR)
Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics (IJPAP) )
Indian Journal of Research in Applied Sciences Engineering (IJRASE)
Indian Journal of Mechanical Engineering (IJME)
Indian Journal of Advancd Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instumentation Engineering (IJAREEIE)
Asian Journal of Information Science and Technology (AJIST)